Help us make Boise Code Camp a success this year by volunteering some of your time. Whether you have a little or a lot of time to volunteer, we need you. Volunteers are needed before, during and after the event to complete such tasks as:
- arriving before the event to post signs
- prepare the speaker break room
- set-up and staff the registration tables
- direct attendees
- perform session attendance counts
- clean-up at the end of the day
- perform various odd jobs as they arise
As a volunteer you will receive a Code Camp t-shirt and will have time throughout the day to attend any sessions that are of interest to you.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator.
If you are ready to volunteer, please sign-up now.